skip to content »

raumtelecom.ru

Error updating locale

Good question, the reason is simply because UTF-8 is the defacto standard to decode characters used on about half of every page you visit on the internet. So it’s a good idea to have the correct Locale enabled on your computer and servers (especially your web servers) to avoid errors.

error updating locale-12

, i tried EVERYTHING from editing the etc/default/locale file and the /etc/enviroment and many other things wise fellas recommended, but nothing ever worked, until i did THAT.The warning message apprears during the installation packages(invoking Perl) and it's due to missing locales being set not : [...] perl: warning: Setting locale failed. perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings: LANGUAGE = (unset), LC_ALL = (unset), LC_TIME = "fr_FR. Since you flashed a new image and it continues to not work, it sounds like you might have a hardware issue. If you do and you get the same error, make sure you are downloading the right image or try noobs to make sure. I don't know how after formatting the card and installing a new os this problem can still be there.After installing Bash in Windows 10 I noted that it is using Swedish in the linux applications. I have tried to reinstall bash after changing the default input language to english using Seems that a restart of the service is also required for the change to take effect: "sc stop lxssmanager" , "sc start lxssmanager".

I got an error when running the update-locale cmd: "sudo: unable to resolve host ..."."WSL install will automatically detects the Ubuntu locale to match the locale of your Windows install" I'd rather say "misdetects." I got Finnish, I have all settings on English, except keyboard layout and date format.

Line buttons are configurable as outgoing SIP channels ("SIP lines") or as configurable speed dial buttons.

Both models appear to support three simultaneous SIP streams/channels/calls IANAL, but it is technically possible to use a "spare" part (e.g.

Turns out the problem was that i was CONNECTING FROM OS-X (my MAC) and supposedly If you are remotely connected to the Droplet over ssh (eg from a macosx device) you need to set these variables on the machine you are connecting from, So in short all that was needed was to add the following to the ~/.bash_profile (~/.zshrc for me cause i use oh my zsh) BAM!!

update-alternatives: using /usr/share/postgresql/9.3/man/man1/postmaster.1to provide /usr/share/man/man1/postmaster.1(postmaster.1.gz) in auto mode * No Postgre SQL clusters exist; see "man pg_createcluster" I was dealing with this problem FOR MANY HOURS with nothing suggested here as a working solution for me, until i found the answer on askubuntu.

So, if you visit a website in another language it is most likely that it is using a different Locale!